Regulator pack "pro" V2 ICE MONO - TECLINE
Regulator Pack V2 ICE MONO TECLINE with 1x V2 ICE MONO + 1st stage V2 ICE with octopus R3 TEC + submersible manometer 52mm 400bar TECLINE and square bag SCUBATECH.
This TECLINE "Pro" regulator pack includes a complete diaphragm regulator V2 ICE MONO with hose 70cm, second stage V2 ICE MONO with Octopus R3 Tec and flexible 90cm yellow, 52 mm gauge 0-400bar and storage bag.
The TECLINE V2 ICE MONO regulator is a compensated diaphragm regulator designed and built for ice diving. It will be particularly suitable for diving in cold waters. The second stage is of the compensated type with an inspiration hardness setting.
The Octopus R3 TEC is uncompensated for octopus use.
- 1st stage V2 ICE MONO membrane
- 2nd floor V2 balanced ICE
- Octopus R3 TEC
- Flexible 0.70 m - black
- Flexible 0,90 m - yellow
- TecLine Slim pressure gauge, 52mm 400bar flexible HP 0,8m
- Square bag (scubatech)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE V2 ICE MONO Regulator
Expansion valve TECLINE V2 ICE MONO, with compensated diaphragm.
1st stage V2 ICE MONO with membrane
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage V2 ICE MONO
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g,
- Octopus R3 TEC:
- Regulator of uncompensated type.
- For octopus use
Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.