TECLINE R4 TEC / TEC2 OCTO Regulator pack - TECLINE
TECLINE R4 TEC / TEC2: R4 dive regulator package with 2x TEC2 2nd stage regulators + storage bag.
This TECLINE "OCTO SET" dive regulator pack consists of a Tecline R4 diaphragm regulator 1st stage with 2x TEC2 2nd stage regulators (1x standard with 63cm hose and one OCTOPUS with 90cm hose) and a storage bag.
This TECLINE R4 TEC first stage regulator is a diaphragm diving regulator, ideal for cold or laden water.
The TECLINE 2nd stage regulator TEC2 is a compensated diaphragm regulator, also designed and built for diving in cold water or under ice. It has a hardness adjustment to the inspiration and also the flow.
- 1x 1st stage scuba regulator R4
- 1x 2nd stage regulator TEC2 balanced
- 1x 2nd stage regulator TEC2 balanced OCTOPUS
- 1x Hose 0.63 m - black
- 1x Hose 0.90 m - yellow
- 1x Storage bag
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE R4 Regulator
Scuba regulator first stage TECLINE R4 with compensated diaphragm.
1st stage diaphragm R4 regulator
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage regulator TEC2
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g,
- Octopus TEC2:
- Regulator of compensated type.
- Venturi and breathing adjustment.
- For octopus use
Meets the requirements of EN 250A; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.