TECLINE V1 / TEC2 Regulator pack SemiTec 1- TECLINE
TECLINE V1 / TEC2: V1 dive regulator package with 2x TEC2 2nd stage regulators + 52mm 300bar TECLINE submersible pressure gauge and storage bag.
This TECLINE "SEMITEC 1" dive regulator pack consists of a Tecline V1 diaphragm regulator 1st stage with 2x TEC2 2nd stage regulators and flexible 60cm and 190cm. A submersible manometer of 52mm diameter 0-300bar with flexible 60cm and a storage bag.
This TECLINE V1 first stage regulator is a diaphragm regulator, ideal for cold or laden water.
The TECLINE 2nd stage regulator TEC2 is a compensated diaphragm regulator, also designed and built for diving in cold water or under ice. It has a hardness adjustment to the inspiration and also the flow.
The manometer included in the pack is a 52mm manometer with scale 0-300bar, nickel-plated.
- 1st stage scuba regulator V1
- 2nd stage regulator TEC2 balanced
- Hose 0.60 m - black
- Hose 2.10 m - black
- TecLine Slim pressure gauge, 52mm 300bar flexible HP 0,6m
- Round bag
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE V1 Regulator
Scuba regulator first stage TECLINE V1 with compensated diaphragm.
1st stage diaphragm V1 regulator
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage regulator TEC2
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g,
- Octopus R3 TEC:
- Regulator of uncompensated type.
- For octopus use
- 52mm diameter
- 0-300bar scale
- nickel plated - without rubber protection
Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.