Regulator pack "N4 Eco" R2 ICE diaphragm - TECLINE
The 1st stage of the regulator R2 ICE is a diaphragm regulator mounted with an anti-icing kit. It has a rotating turret. The second stage of the R2 ICE TECLINE regulator has the venturi adjustment and the sensitivity adjustment. The octopus R3 TEC is a simple regulator with no sensitivity or venturi adjustment.
The regulators R2 ICE and R3 TEC are both Nitrox compatible up to 40%
With this "level 4 Eco" pack, the level 4 diver has two complete regulators.
- 2 x 1st stage R2 ICE membrane
- 2nd stage R2 ICE with flexible 70cm black
- Octopus R3 TEC with flexible 90cm yellow
- TecLine Slim Manometer, 52mm
- 400bar flexible HP 80 cm
- Round bag (TecLine)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Regulator TECLINE R2 ICE MONO, with compensated diaphragm:
1st stage R2 ICE MONO with membrane
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd floor R2 ICE MONO
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g
Octopus R3 TEC:
- Uncompensated pressure regulator.
- For octopus use
Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.