Regulator pack "N3 Plus" V2 ICE diaphragm - TECLINE
"Level 3 Plus" expansion pack TECLINE with 1x regulator 1st stage V2 ICE MONO with diaphragm + 1x 2nd stage V2 ICE balanced + 1x Octopus R3 TEC + pressure gauge + storage bag
The TECLINE "Level 3 Plus" regulator pack includes an ICE TECLINE V2 compensated diaphragm 1st stage regulator and its 2nd stage V2 ICE balanced with 70cm hose, an octopus R3 TECLINE and yellow hose of 90cm + 52mm mini manometer 0- 400bar + round bag.
The TECLINE V2 ICE MONO regulator is a compensated diaphragm regulator. It was designed especially for extreme diving with its cold water kit. It has a very high throughput of 3823 l / min max. From an assembly point of view, it has flexible angular outputs. The second stage V2 ICE MONO is a balanced regulator with venturi regulation and inspiration resistance.
The octopus R5 TEC is a simple regulator with no venturi adjustment or inspiration hardness.
The V2 regulators ICE MONO and Octopus R3 are compatible with Nitrox up to 40%
- 1st stage V2 ICE MONO with membrane
- 2nd stage V2 ICE balanced with flexible 0.70m black
- Octopus R3 TEC octo with hose 0.90m - yellow
- Flexible 0,90 m - yellow
- Manometer mini 52 mm 400bar
- Standard hose HP 0.8 m
- Round bag (TecLine)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE V2 RETARDER ICE MONO
Regulator TECLINE V2 ICE MONO, with compensated diaphragm:
1st stage V2 ICE MONO with diaphragm
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage V2 ICE MONO
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g
Octopus R3 TEC:
- Unbalanced pressure regulator.
- For octopus use
Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.