Regulator 1st stage R5 TEC - TECLINE
The TECLINE R5 TEC BLACK 1st stage regulator is a compensated diaphragm regulator with cold water kit, especially suitable for cold water dives and severe conditions.
It was tested in the laboratory at an air flow rate of 62 l / min on the second stage without icing.
It has 4x MP outputs and 2 HP outputs oriented on the 1st floor. Connection on block in DIN 300bar.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RETAINER 1st stage R5 TEC BLACK:
1st stage R5 TEC diaphragm
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP
- Orientation of the side BP and HP outputs
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit
- Black Finish
- Maximum working pressure: 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.