TECLINE Wing Sidemount SIDE 16 Avenger Kevlar
The new Sidemount Tecline Avenger 16 Kevlar wing is for all sports divers, but particularely for cave divers. It has a Kevlar reinforcement over the wing.
The Sidemount harness configuration of the Avenger 16 Kevlar can be adjusted in no time on the shoulder or waistband and is therefore also ideal as a training wing sidemount.
The Sidemount bladder and harness form a unit. The sidemount bladder has a buoyancy of 16 kg.
The ballast system of the Sidemount System SIDE Avenger 16 Kevlar Wing Tecline can hold up to 19 kg of lead. The 4 built-in pockets allow the diver to better balance by placing in the front, middle or back of the body. The lead pockets have been slightly outward shifted, providing a better finish.
The bladder can now be attached to the Tecline Sidemount Avenger 16 system on the left and right. An integrated but removable Buttplate finishes the Sidemount wing.
- Perfect for demanding cave divers
- Kevlar reinforced.
- In terms of harness configuration and customization, it is currently the simplest wing sidemount on the market
- The harness can be adjusted separately on the shoulder straps and the belt
- 16 kg of buoyancy
- Optimized DIR design
- Lestage: up to 19 kg of lead can be accepted.
- 2 types of additional pencil bags (2 kg and 4.5 kg) sold separately
- 4 integrated lead pockets (for a total of 10 kg) move the weight in the rear area.
- Valve: The rear quick-release valve is strategically positioned in the lower back area and allows easy discharge of the calibration gas in a horizontal or upside down position.
- Flat bladder profile for less resistance in the water and better passage of bottleneck bottlenecks
- Inflator: can be placed on the left or right side
- Removable butt plate for attaching steel bottles or accessories