Déco regulator R2 TEC + pressure gauge TECLINE
The TECLINE SCUBATECH R2 TEC decompression regulator kit includes the 1st stage R2 ICE with compensated diaphragm and cold kit, threaded in DIN 5/8. The second stage R5 TEC has venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness. The regulator is specially prepared for Nitrox use up to 40%. It also has a 52mm diameter oxygen pressure gauge, 0-300bar graduated.
The MP and HP outputs are fixed.
The R2 TEC regulator is 40% Oxygen compatible
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REGULATOR R2 TEC
1st stage R2 TEC with diaphragm
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Max. 300bar
- Operating pressure 9 bar
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage R5 TEC
- 2nd stage compensated
- Cold water kit
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory Resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / L
- Flow rate at a pressure of 20MPa: 950L / min
- Weight 280g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; certified CE1463.
Oxygen pressure gauge
- Graduation: 0-300bar
- Diameter: 53mm
- Flexible HP: 15cm
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.