Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
TECLINE V1 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
TECLINE V2 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
TECLINE R2 TEC2 scuba regulator pack SIDEMOUNT : 2x 1st stages R2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + 2x gauges 300bar + bag + 2x carabiner
Light & Motion Sola Video 1200 S/F
Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO 1200 S/F. 60° beam under 1200 Lumens and 12° beam under 500 Lumens. 70min duration
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO 1200 S/F Specifications:
ANGLE : 60°/12° - POWER (Lm) : HIGH: 1200/500 - MED : 600/250 - LOW : 300/125
RUN TIME : HIGH : 70min - MED : 140min - LOW : 280min
CHARGING TIME : 150min
WEIGHT : 254 Gr
DIMENSIONS : L : 102mm - lxl : 53mm
Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO presentation
The range of scuba lights Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO have been specifically designed for the tech and explorer divers who want to realize underwater video .
Two range of lights are offered by Light&Motion :
- The range Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO "S/F" : Twin beam of 60° and 12° (very useful to see the coral with wide beam and light an animal in a small area with the focus beam). The available power is between 1200 to 2100 Lumens.
- The range Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO "F" : simple beam unique LED at 90°. Any shadow possible into the beam.
The common features of t the Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO are :
- 3 power modes with LED indicator (High/Med/Low)
- One exclusive charging system, made from the outside back of the light, no opening system. The lights is standard FL-1 approved.
- A Lithium-ion battery inside.
- Versatile : a wide range of fixing systems are available in option such as locline, photo mount, camera tray, helmet fixture....
- Extreme low weight lights, very useful for a weight savings during a diving trip by airplane.
- A locking device for transportation.
- Waterproof up to -90m
- 1x Light & Motion SOLA DIVE 1200
- 1x 2A charger
- 1x zipper bag
The warranty insured by DIVEAVENUE is 2 years starting from the date of purchase.
OPTICAL AND LIGHT POWER :
The scuba light market is wide. It is difficult for the consumer to make the good choice. Light&Motion is one of the unique scuba manufacturer (in their Californian factory), to test the lights against the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard. This standard request from the manufacturer to make the tests and approve their lights against :
- The Lumen measurement
- The light intensity
- The burning time.
Light & Motion own a specific spheric test equipment. You can see the demonstration into the light&motion video below.
Alos, the optics of Light&motion lights has been particularely CAD designed to avoid shadows into the light beam. A comparison measurement has been made and is available on their website. We gave an example into the pictures attached. For the photographers, the measurement of the beam angle is always made underwater. Reality is what is annunced.
When you are purchasing a Light&Motion light, you invest in a high quality optical light. Many well known scuba photographers are exclusively using the Light&Motion lights for their work. Your light is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA.
VIDEO DE PRESENTATION LIGHT & MOTION :
Phare Light & Motion SOLA DIVE 800 ref #850-0104-D
No customer reviews for the moment.
4 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
Marque: LIGHT & MOTION
Phare de plongée SOLA VIDEO PRO 9600 Light & Motion . Faisceau de 90° sous 9600 Lumens. Special Video.
Marque: LIGHT & MOTION
Phare de plongée SOLA VIDEO 2100 S/F Light & Motion . Faisceau de 60° sous 2100 Lumens et 12° sous 1200 Lumens.