Light & Motion Sola Video 2000 S/F FLOOD 60°
Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO 2000 F Specifications:
- BEAM ANGLE : 12° (Spot); 60° (Flood)
- POWER (Lm) : HIGH: 600/ 2000 - MED : 300/ 1000 - LOW : 150/ 500
- RUN TIME : HIGH : 110 / 55min - MED : 220 / 110min - LOW : 440 / 220min
- CHARGING TIME : 150min
- WEIGHT : 254 Gr
- DIMENSIONS : L : 102mm - lxl : 53mm
Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO presentation
The range of scuba lights Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO have been specifically designed for the tech and explorer divers who want to realize underwater video .
Two range of lights are offered by Light&Motion :
- The range Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO "S/F" : Twin beam of 60° and 12° (very useful to see the coral with wide beam and light an animal in a small area with the focus beam). The available power is between 1200 to 2100 Lumens.
- The range Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO "F" : simple beam unique LED at 90°. Any shadow possible into the beam.
The common features of t the Light&Motion SOLA VIDEO are :
- 3 power modes with LED indicator (High/Med/Low)
- One exclusive charging system, made from the outside back of the light, no opening system. The lights is standard FL-1 approved.
- A Lithium-ion battery inside.
- Versatile : a wide range of fixing systems are available in option such as locline, photo mount, camera tray, helmet fixture....
- Extreme low weight lights, very useful for a weight savings during a diving trip by airplane.
- A locking device for transportation.
- Waterproof up to -90m
- 1x Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO 2000 F
- 1x SOLA mount kit
- 1x 2A charger
- 1x zipper bag
The warranty insured by DIVEAVENUE is 2 years starting from the date of purchase.
OPTICAL AND LIGHT POWER :
The scuba light market is wide. It is difficult for the consumer to make the good choice. Light&Motion is one of the unique scuba manufacturer (in their Californian factory), to test the lights against the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard. This standard request from the manufacturer to make the tests and approve their lights against :
- The Lumen measurement
- The light intensity
- The burning time.
Light & Motion own a specific spheric test equipment. You can see the demonstration into the light&motion video below.
Alos, the optics of Light&motion lights has been particularely CAD designed to avoid shadows into the light beam. A comparison measurement has been made and is available on their website. We gave an example into the pictures attached. For the photographers, the measurement of the beam angle is always made underwater. Reality is what is annunced.
When you are purchasing a Light&Motion light, you invest in a high quality optical light. Many well known scuba photographers are exclusively using the Light&Motion lights for their work. Your light is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA.
Phare Light & Motion SOLA DIVE 800 ref #850-0104-D
- Beam angle
- Large beam