Regulator 1st stage V1 ICE TECLINE
TECLINE 1st stage V1 ICE diaphragm ragulator
The TECLINE V1 ICE 1st stage regulator is a high-quality diving regulator. It has a very high throughput of 3823 l / min. From an assembly point of view, it has flexible angular outputs.
Given its performance, the TECLINE V1 ICE will ideally be used with a high performance 2nd stage compensated.
The V1 ICE regulator is Nitrox compatible up to 40%
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE V1 ICE REGULATOR
1st stage V1 ICE with diaphragm
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
- 10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.