Regulator pack "N4 Plus" R6 diaphragm - TECLINE
The 1st stage of the regulator R6 TECLINE is a compensated diaphragm regulator fitted with an anti-icing kit. It has a rotating turret. The second stage proposed in this regulator assembly is a balanced TECLINE R5 Tec with venturi adjustment and sensitivity adjustment. This regulator has proved its worth in particularly severe tests in cold water. The octopus R3 TEC is a simple regulator with no sensitivity or venturi adjustment. The submarine manometer is a 0-400bar of 52mm with flexible 80cm.
The regulators R6, R5 and R3 are both Nitrox compatible up to 40%
This set is one of the best in the market in terms of easy breathing
- 2 x 1st stage R6 membrane
- 2nd stage R5 TEC balanced with flexible 70cm black
- Octopus R3 TEC with flexible 90cm yellow
- TecLine Slim Manometer, 52mm
- 400bar flexible HP 80 cm
- Round bag (TecLine)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF RETAINER R6 membrane + R5 Tec + Octopus R3
1st stage R6 membrane
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max Working Pressure: 300bar
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min
- Weight 730 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd floor R5 TEC Tecline:
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20MPa: 850 l / min
- Weight 210g
- Flexible MP "flex"
Octopus R3 TEC:
- Regulator of uncompensated type.
- For octopus use
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.