TECLINE V2 Ice / TEC2 Regulator pack DIR set - TECLINE
TECLINE V2 ICE / TEC2: V2 ICE dive regulator package with 2x first stage V2 + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 scuba regulators + 52mm 300bar TECLINE pressure gauge and storage bag.
In this "Pro" regulator pack TECLINE integrates 2x V2 ICE diaphragm regulators with mesh hose 60cm and 210cm, 2x second 1st stage TEC2 a 52mm 0-300bar pressure gauge with mesh flexible 60cm and a storage bag.
TECLINE 2nd stage TEC2 dive regulator is a compensated diaphragm scuba regulator, designed and built for diving in cold water or under ice. It has a hardness adjustment to the inspiration.
The pressure gauge included in the pack is a 52mm manometer with scale 0-300bar, nickel-plated.
- 1st stage V2 ICE diaphragm
- 2nd stage TEC2 balanced
- Hose 0.60 m - black
- Hose 2.10 m - black
- TecLine Slim pressure gauge, 52mm 300bar flexible HP 0,6m
- Round bag
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE V2 ICE Regulator
Scuba regulator first stage TECLINE V2 ICE with compensated diaphragm.
1st stage diaphragm V2 ICE regulator
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage regulator TEC2
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / l,
- Weight 210g,
- Octopus R3 TEC:
- Regulator of uncompensated type.
- For octopus use
- 52mm diameter
- 0-300bar scale
- nickel plated - without rubber protection
Meets the requirements of EN 250; Certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.