Regulator R2 TEC DIN - TECLINE
The TECLINE SCUBATECH R2 TEC regulator includes the 1st stage R2 TEC with compensated diaphragm and cold kit, threaded in DIN. The second stage R5 TEC has venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness.
The MP and HP outputs are fixed.
The R2 TEC regulator is Nitrox 40% compatible
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REGULATOR R2 TEC
1st stage R2 TEC with diaphragm
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Max. 300bar
- Operating pressure 9 bar
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Nitrox 40% compatible
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage R5 TEC OXYGEN
- 2nd stage compensated
- Cold water kit
- Compatible with 40% Nitrox
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory Resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / L
- Flow rate at a pressure of 20MPa: 950L / min
- Weight 280g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.