Personal filter of inflation of diving bottle 232bar
TECLINE personal filter for Nitrox pressure.
This individual activated carbon filter makes it possible to avoid "pollution" of a diving block during an inflation if there is a doubt about the air quality (due to poor maintenance) delivered by the compressor. Ideal also to protect your blocks "Oxy-clean".
Technical characteristics of the filter
- Operating pressure: 250 bar
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions excluding fittings: 280 x 45mm diameter
- Max flow rate: 265 L / min or 16 m3 / h
- Minimum flow rate: 80 L / min or 4.8 m3 / h
- Duration of a filter cartridge: about 40 blocks of 12 Liters
- 1 aluminum body receiving activated carbon (no molecular sieve in this model)
- 1 x 200-230 bar DIN output
- 1 x 200-230 bar DIN female inlet
- Activated carbon 1L:
Be careful, this overfilter is not suitable for inflating with pure oxygen. It is advisable to replace activated carbon at least once a year.