SHEARWATER SWIFT AI transmitter
Pressure Transmitter SHEARWATER Swift
The new SHEARWATER Swift pressure transmitter has been designed with a new Artificial Intelligence technology. Indeed, the Swift "listens" to the surrounding pressure transmitters, before generating the frequency of its own signal and thus avoiding interferences. There is no need to choose a particular color of transmitter for multiple use.
Installation is made very easy as it does not require any tools to screw it on a high pressure outlet of a first stage regulator. In addition, a built-in LED makes it very easy to show the user when the transmitter is working by flashing.
The SWIFT pressure sensor for Shearwater dive computers is compatible for 100% oxygen use.
The built-in battery is a CR2 3V Lithium battery that provides 300 hours of diving time. It is user replaceable.
SHEARWATER SWIFT transmitter specifications
- Operating depth limit: 200 m
- Operating temperature: +4°C to +34°C (-10°C to +50°C for a few hours)
- HP thread : 7/16-20
- Nominal air pressure : 300bar/4350psi
- Test pressure: 450bar/6525psi
- Activation pressure : 7 bar/100psi
- Accuracy: 5%.
- Dimensions: 76mm (L) x 34mm (D)
- Weight: 135g
- Battery type: CR2 3V Lithium (user replaceable)
- Housing O-ring: 24x1.5mm
- Connector O-ring: AS568-904 75A