SHEARWATER PERDIX Trimix dive computer
Shearwater Perdix dive computer - Standalone
The latest Trimix/Nitrox dive computer from Shearwater Research we present the Shearwater Perdix.
Through the interplay of state-of-the-art production technology and innovative materials, Shearwater has developed a new dive computer.
With sleek, smaller design, with intuitive Shearwater operation and a large easy-to-read display and the use of any AA batteries. All this is already known from the Petrel 2. Compared to the Petrel 2, the Perdix has a smaller, sleek design and battery life has been increased by about 30%. All decisive features for technical divers are of course also available at Perdix.
DIVING CARACTERISTICS :
- Modes (in all modes the air integration is supported)
- OC Rec 3 Gas Nitrox Computer
- OC Tec Multi Gas, Trimix Decompression Computer
- CC INT closed circuit fixed PPO2
- Gauge bottom timer with stop clock and logbook function
- user replaceable AA batteries
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable
- fast change from OC to CC and back
- 3 axes, tilt compensated digital compass
- Dive Planning incl.
- Bühlmann GF algorithm
- Optional VPM-B algorithm
- Dive Logbook
- Upgrade firmware possible at any time
- Smart Ready Bluetooth interface
- Optional add-ons & accessories
- Sturdy zipper bag
- VPM-B (optional)
- Screen resolution 320x240 QVGA
- Display Art Full Color LED LCD
- Display size 2.2 "
- Battery Type AA battery (all types)
- AA Alkaline 45 hours
- SAFT LS14500 120 hours
- Number of adjustable gases 5 OC / 5 CC
- Logbook function for 1000 hours
- Max. Depth 260m
- computer : (LxBxD) 83 x 74 x 39 mm (3.26 "x 2.9" x 1.53 ")
- Weight 154g (0.34 lbs)
- Bag : (LxBxD) 130 x 105 x 70 mm (5.1 "x 4.1" x 2.8 ")
- Weight : 330g (0.73 lbs)
INCLUDED IN THE PACK :
- Shearwater Perdix
- Operation manual
- Bluethooth interface
- in the sturdy protective bag
On our Shearwater dive computers the latest upgrade will be installed before delivery.