Oxygen analyzer for Ratio computers
Oxygen analyzer for dive computer. Specifies the accurate measurement of the oxygen content of the gas to the iDive or iX3M Ratio computers.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
External Oxygen Analyzer for Diving Computers iDive and iX3M Ratio.
The Ratio Oxygen Analyzer is a world first. Simply plug it into your iDive and iX3M dive computer and tell them before diving the oxygen level of your diving tank.
The external analyzer works with a Vandagraph R-22 VAN electrochemical oxygen sensor or Analytical Industries PSR-11-39-MD
Using the external oxygen analyzer, your AIR, NITROX, TRIMIX iDive or iX3M Ratio dive computer will check the calibration and atmospheric pressure to perform a perfect analysis of the oxygen level in your bottle.
- Oxygen sensor: Vandagraph R-22 VAN or Analytical Industries PSR-11-39-MD
- Material: Delrin
- Connectivity: Specific for computers iDive and iX3M Ratio
- Scale: 0.1 to 100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- An external oxygen analyzer
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category:
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
Charging cable for dive computers Ratio iDive and iX3M. Also serves as a transfer of dives and updates data.