Ratio IX3M [Gps] EASY Nitrox dive computer
Air/Nitrox dive computer iX3M [Gps]Deep Ratio : The dive computer dedicated to mult-gas diving Air/Nitrox and depth gauge. It is compatible with the Ratio wireless LED-color pressure gauge !
The nitrox dive computers Ratio iX3M [Gps] Deep is dedicated for diving Air and Nitrox
It is compatible with the brand new 3x led color wireless pressure transmitter from Ratio
The integrated algorithm of the multi-gas dive computer Ratio IX3M [Gps] Deep is a combination of Buhlmann ZHL16-B
In addition, this version [Gps] IX3M differs from the verion [Easy] by the presence of a GPS. Easily mark a dive site, follow the GPS to get there. Very few dive computers have built-in GPS.
Another difference compared to the [Easy] version is that this Nitrox Ratio iX3M computer has the Bluetooth function for connection
This version of the IX3M is also configurable on the deep stop increments. It will tell you the same "decompression table" of your ascent, indicating the necessary mixture, depth and time.
An outside oxygen sensor can be fixed to the computer before the dive to analyze the oxygen rate in your tank.
The log book is very comprehensive, indicating the saturation profile, active mixing, back to surface speed, gradients, critical microbubble size, temperature, average and maximum depth, planning the next dive etc ...
The Ratio IX3M [Gps] Deep also includes a color screen customization, a compass (usable under water) with distance, weather forecasting, magnetometer, light meter, altimeter , barometer, stopwatch, variometer ....
The computer is powered by a lithium battery that gives a range from 20h to 50h operating and simply recharge via a USB cable on any charger.
You can connect the IX3M [Gps] deep Ratio to your Windows PC or Mac via its USB cable or Bluetooth with its interace DiveLogger to have your diving history and parameters.
Detailed features :
Features Ratio IX3M [Gps] Deep: what makes it unique!
- Scuba Air / Nitrox
- Diving mixtures up to 3 mix
- Decompression model : gradient factor (Buhlmann)
- GPS integrated : Yes
- Changing gas during diving: yes
- % O2: 21-99%
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Method standrard, Pyle or OFF
- Complete decompression table: All levels of depths, times and mixing required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audio, visual and vibration
- Lithium Battery: autonomy between 20 and 50 dives - charging time of 5 hours by USB cable
- USB connection and Bluetooth
- customizable color display Makrolon
- Directed by machining (see video below)
- Decompression algorithms used: Buhlmann ZHL16-B
- Calculation algorithms in real time
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use gradient factoring: Gradient adjustable factoring and critical radius of bubble
- Adjustable directly from the "diving" menu
- The best on the market
- 3D precision 1
- Angle up 85 ° and digital representation of the road ahead
Integrated additional functions:
- Weather forecast
- Light Meter
- Moon calendar
- Calculator dissipated heat
- Maximum depth: 300m (984ft)
New Ratio wireless color transmitter :
Ratio IX3M housing machining :
Trimix diving paramters on Ratio iX3M Tech+ :