Ratio IX3M 2 PRO dive computer GPS
Ratio IX3M2 EASY GPS Nitrox dive computer
Ratio IX3M2 Easy GPS Air, Nitrox dive computer: the dive computer dedicated to air and nitrox diving. It is air management compatible with the Ratio wireless pressure transmitter. Includes GPS and Bluetooth!
The Ratio iX3M2 Easy GPS Air Nitrox dive computer is the best computer for air and nitrox diving.
It is compatible with Ratio's optional 3x colour wireless pressure transducer probe, which takes gas consumption into account in the decompression parameters.
What's more, this GPS version of the IX3M2 differs from the [Easy] version in that it includes a GPS. Easily mark a dive site and follow the GPS to get there. Very few dive computers have a built-in GPS.
Another difference compared to the [Easy] version is that this Ratio iX3M Nitrox dive computer has a Bluetooth function for connection to the Internet.
As far as the algorithms used are concerned, the Ratio IX3M2 Easy GPS incorporates Buhlmann ZHL16-B combined algorithms.
The logbook is very comprehensive, showing saturation profile, active mix, ascent rate, gradiants, critical microbubble size, temperature, average and maximum depths, next dive planning, etc.
The Ratio iX3M2 Easy GPS has a host of built-in functions, including colour customisation, compass (usable underwater) with distance travelled, weather forecast, magnetometer, light meter, altimeter, thermometer, barometer, stopwatch, variometer....
An external oxygen sensor can be connected to the iX3M before diving to indicate the % O2 in the tank.
Its lithium battery provides between 20 and 50 hours of operating time, and can be recharged simply by plugging a USB cable into any charger.
You can connect the Ratio IX3M2 Easy GPS to your Windows or Mac computer via its USB cable to view the profile of your dives.
- Mix diving: up to 2 mixes
- Integrated GPS: Yes
- Gradient factor (Buhlmann)
- Gas change while diving: yes
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Standard, Pyle or OFF method
- Complete decompression table: all stop depths, times and mix required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audible, visual and by vibration, even through the drysuit!
- Lithium battery: between 20 and 50 dives - 5-hour charge time via USB cable
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- Customisable colour screen in Macrolon QVGA, 2.8" diagonal, with an angle of view of over 150°.
- Made by machining
- Decompression algorithms used: Buhlmann ZHL16-B
- Real-time calculation of algorithms
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use
Gradient factors :
- Adjustable gradient factors and critical bubble radius
- Adjustable directly from the "diving" menu
- The best on the market
- 3D, 1° accuracy
- Angle up to 85° and digital representation of the path to follow
Additional integrated functions :
- Weather forecast
- Lunar calendar
- Dissipated calories calculator
Maximum depth of use :
- 300m (984ft)