Ratio IX3M 2 TECH+ dive computer GPS
Ratio IX3M2 TECH+ GPS dive computer
Dedicated dive computer for Air/Nitrox/Trimix and rebreather diving. Compatible with the Ratio wireless colour sensor and integrated GPS.
The Ratio iX3M2 Tech+ GPS dive computer is dedicated to technical diving with multi-gas management for up to 10x mixes. It's one of the best trimix computers on the market.
The Ratio IX3M2 Tech+ GPS is also a computer for rebreather diving, as it can manage up to 3x diluents. Using an external probe, it can also accurately measure the percentage of oxygen in a decompression block before diving, for example.
The Ratio IX3M2 Tech+ GPS multi-gas trimix dive computer incorporates a host of functions, including GPS (on the surface), which means it can be used as a GPS navigation device.
The Ratio IX3M2 Tech+ GPS incorporates the combined Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B (Varying Permeability Model) algorithms.
The logbook is very comprehensive, showing saturation profile, active mix, ascent rate, gradiants, critical microbubble size, temperature, average and maximum depths, next dive planning, etc.
It has a host of functions, including colour customisation, compass (usable underwater) with distance travelled, weather forecast, magnetometer, light meter, altimeter, thermometer, barometer, stopwatch, variometer....
Its lithium battery provides between 20 and 50 hours of operating time, and can be recharged simply by plugging a USB cable into any charger.
You can connect the Ratio IX3M2Tech+ to your Windows or Mac computer via its USB cable or via Bluetooth with its DiveLogger interface.
Detailed specifications :
Features of the Ratio IX3M2 TECH+ GPS: what makes it unique!
- Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR diving
- Supports up to 3 O2 sensors and one CO2 sensor
- Mixture diving: up to 10 mixtures
- Customisable gradient factor (Buhlmann) and critical bubble radius (VPM)
- Gas change while diving: yes
- %O2: 5-99% and %He: 0-95
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Standard, Pyle or OFF method
- Complete decompression table: all stop depths, durations and mixes required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audible, visual and by vibration
- Integrated GPS!
- Compatible with Ratio wireless sensor
- Lithium battery: between 20 and 50 dives - 5-hour charge time via USB cable
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- Customisable colour screen in Macrolon
- Machined (see video below)
- Decompression algorithms used : Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B
- Algorithms calculated in real time
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use
Gradient factors :
- Adjustable gradient factors and critical bubble radius
- Adjustable directly from the dive menu
- The best on the market
- 3D, 1° accuracy
- Angle up to 85° and digital representation of the path to follow
Additional integrated functions :
- Weather forecast
- Lunar calendar
- Dissipated calories calculator
Maximum depth of use :
- 300m (984ft)