CCR dive computer RATIO iX3M [Gps] REB
Diving Computer Ratio IX3M [Gps] Reb: The dive computer dedicated to the rebreather dive. It can be connected to the recycler according to connectors on request. Compatible with Ratio wireless color sensor and integrated GPS.
The dive computer Ratio iX3M [Gps] Reb is a concentrate of technology for tek diver require. Ratio Computers is an Italian company that specializes in the manufacture of diving computers dedicated to technical diving.
The Ratio IX3M [Gps] Reb is specially designed for rebreather diving because it contains a possible outside connector for recyclers sensors (3 sensors O2 and 1x CO2 sensor can be connected directly to the computer). It also features via an external sensor can accurately measure the percentage of oxygen in a decompression tank before diving for example.
On the viewpoint of mathematical models, the ratio IX3M incorporates algorithms combined Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B (Varying Permeability Model). The user can manually change its gradient (Buhlmann model) and the critical bubble size (model VPM).
The IX3M ratio is also configurable on the deep stop increments. It will tell you the same "decompression table" of your ascent, indicating the necessary mixture, depth and time.
The log book is very comprehensive, indicating the saturation profile, active mixing, back to surface speed, gradients, critical microbubble size, temperature, average and maximum depth, planning the next dive etc ...
The multi-gas dive computer Ratio IX3M [Gps] Reb also includes interesting features such as GPS (surface), color customization, compass (usable under water) with distance, weather forecasting, magnetometer, light meter, altimeter , barometer, stopwatch, variometer .... The Reb IX3M is a computer dedicated to rebreather diving as complete.
Its lithium battery gives it a range from 20h to 50h operating and simply recharge via a USB cable.
You can connect the IX3M Ratio to your Windows PC or Mac via its USB cable or Bluetooth with its interace DiveLogger.
Detailed features :
Features Ratio IX3M [Gps] REB: what makes it unique!
- Scuba Air / Nitrox / Trimix / CCR Take into consideration up to 3 sensors O2 and CO2 probe
- Diving mixtures up to 10 mixtures 3 and diluents
- gradient factor (Buhlmann) and critical radius of bubble (VPM) Customizable
- Changing gas diving: yes
- % O2: 5-99% and% He: 0-95%
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Method standrard, Pyle or OFF
- Complete decompression table: All levels of depths, times and mixing required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audio, visual and vibration
- Integrated GPS!
- Lithium Battery: autonomy between 20 and 50 dives - charging time of 5 hours by USB cable
- USB connection and Bluetooth
- customizable color display Makrolon
- Directed by machining (see video below)
- Decompression algorithms used: Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B
- Calculation algorithms in real time
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use Gradient factoring:
- Gradient adjustable factoring and critical radius of bubble
- Adjustable directly from the "diving" menu
- Up to 3x and 1x O2 sensors CO2 probe
- External gripping possible 4 contacts.
- For example, possible connectors Fisher 7 poles (optional - consult us)
- Other possible connectors on special request.
Iintegrated additional functions:
- The best on the market
- 3D precision 1° Angle up 85 ° and digital representation of the road ahead
- Weather forecast
- Light Meter
- Moon calendar
- Calculator dissipated heat
- Maximum depth: 300m (984ft)