Ratio IX3M 2 DEEP dive computer GPS
Ratio IX3M2 DEEP GPS dive computer
Ratio IX3M2 Deep GPS dive computer: The dedicated multi-gas Air/Nitrox/Trimix (Normoxic) dive computer and depth gauge. Compatible with the Ratio wireless probe. Integrated GPS.
The Ratio iX3M2 Deep GPS dive computer is dedicated to technical diving with multi-gas management of up to 3x mixes. It can manage Air/Nitrox/Trimix normoxic dives and adds a simple depth gauge function.
This dive computer has a built-in GPS so that divers can easily find their way to the surface or mark a particular spot.
In terms of the algorithms used, the Ratio IX3M2 Deep GPS incorporates the combined Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B (Varying Permeability Model) algorithms.
The log book is very comprehensive, showing saturation profile, active mix, ascent rate, gradients, critical size of micro-bubbles, temperature, average and maximum depths, planning of next dives, etc.
A host of functions are integrated into the Ratio iX3M2 Deep GPS (on the surface), colour customisation, compass (usable underwater) with distance travelled, weather forecast, magnetometer, altimeter, thermometer, barometer, stopwatch, variometer....
An external oxygen sensor can be connected to the iX3M before diving to indicate the % O2 in the tank.
Its lithium battery provides between 20 and 50 hours of operating time, and can be recharged simply by plugging a USB cable into any charger.
You can connect the Ratio IX3M2 Deep GPS to your Windows or Mac computer via its USB cable or via Bluetooth with its DiveLogger interface.
Detailed specifications :
- Air/Nitrox/Trimix diving (Normoxic)
- Mix diving: up to 3 mixes
- Customisable gradient factor (Buhlmann) and critical bubble radius (VPM)
- Gas change during dive: yes
- O2: 18-99% He: 0-50
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Standard, Pyle or OFF method
- Complete decompression table: all stop depths, times and mixes required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audible, visual and by vibration, even through the drysuit!
- Built-in GPS!
- Lithium battery: between 20 and 50 dives - 5-hour charge via USB cable
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- Customisable Macrolon QVGA colour screen, 2.8" diagonal, with an angle of view of over 150°.
- Machined (see video below)
- Decompression algorithms used: Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B
- Algorithms calculated in real time
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use
Gradient factors :
- Adjustable gradient factors and critical bubble radius
- Adjustable directly from the dive menu
- The best on the market
- 3D, 1° accuracy
- Angle up to 85° and digital representation of the path to follow
Additional integrated functions:
- Weather forecast
- Lunar calendar
- Dissipated calories calculator
Maximum depth of use :
- 300m (984ft)