Light & Motion GoBe 700 SPOT 20° Head only
GoBe 700 SPOT HEAD SPECIFICATIONS:
ANGLE : 20° - POWER : 700 Lumens (High) - 325 Lumens (Med) - 100 Lumens (Low)
GoBe Platform presentation
Light & Motion designed a very compact light, versatile and powerful. The following features are common for all the GoBe lights :
- 6 addtional heads you can purchase later
- 2 battery capacity GoBe depending on your needs : 3.0 Ah or 2.2 Ah
- 3 adjusting power modes (High, Med, low) and one SOS. To insure the security, the lighting duration is managed electronically up to the maximum of the battery.
- A specific design body made by plastic injection and rubber "grip"
- An exclusive external charging system. the light is 100% waterproof. The GoBe is sold with an external adaptor linked to an outside USB plug. Everywhere chargeable !
- Battery level indicator during diving and charging. You can plan your dive depending on the battery level, also when partially charged.
- Une extrême légèreté, très pratique pour le gain de poids lors d'un voyage en avion.
- Un système de verrouillage pour le transport.
- Etanche à -120m
- 1x Light & Motion GoBe 700 SPOT head
DIVEAVENUE warranty the Light&Motion lights 2 years after the date of purchase.
OPTICAL AND LIGHT POWER :
The scuba light market is wide. It is difficult for the consumer to make the good choice. Light&Motion is one of the unique scuba manufacturer (in their Californian factory), to test the lights against the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard. This standard request from the manufacturer to make the tests and approve their lights against :
- The Lumen measurement
- The light intensity
- The burning time.
Light & Motion own a specific spheric test equipment. You can see the demonstration into the light&motion video below.
Alos, the optics of Light&motion lights has been particularely CAD designed to avoid shadows into the light beam. A comparison measurement has been made and is available on their website. We gave an example into the pictures attached.
When you are purchasing a Light&Motion light, you invest in a high quality optical light. Many well known scuba photographers are exclusively using the Light&Motion lights for their work. Your light is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA.
VIDEO DE PRESENTATION LIGHT & MOTION :
- Beam angle
- Narrow beam