Housing NIMAR for PANASONIC DC-S5
Panasonic DC-S5 Waterproof housing for Nimar waterproof 60m
The manufacturing material used is Bayer's Makrolon® polycarbonate, which is a high-quality shock and sea water resistant material. Despite a thickness of 10 mm, the size and weight of the housing is minimized to facilitate underwater use.
The front bayonet compartment allows the installation of portholes and domes to use the most appropriate lenses for underwater photography and video shooting.
The use of high-quality materials and the scrupulous application of NiMAR's ultra-peripheral know-how are visible in the details of the product. The camera's mechanical controls allow you to intuitively and efficiently manage most camera functions during photography and video shooting. The NiMAR housing for Panasonic GH-5 is waterproof thanks to 4 AISI 316 stainless steel locks with safety clip to ensure a good closure.
The box has an external jack to allow the use of an external flash connected by an electric cable. In addition, the housing is equipped with a removable optical viewfinder.
A difference with many other subwoofer brands is that the NiMAR underwater box has a moisture alarm that warns you of any leakage in the waterproof seal, which allows you to not damage your device photo and your lenses.
All spare parts required for proper maintenance are included, in addition to the ABS side handles where the headlight and flash arms can be easily mounted.
The user's editing instructions are provided in paper form and the online video of the tutorial, available on the NiMAR YouTube channel, provides the user with all the information quickly and directly to properly use and mount the equipment .
In addition, the NiMAR catalog includes a wide range of compatible accessories such as arms, lens holders, handles, etc.
NiMAR offers its customers direct technical support and complete and constant support.
- Max Depth: 197ft (60m)
- Made of Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate corrosion resistant, transparent at the back for you to monitor camera and waterproof seal
- Mechanical controls: Shutter button, mode release button, mode mark, menu button, evaluation button, index button, magnification / reduction button, play button, erase button, live shot , shooting switch, start / stop button, multi-directional control, Quick control knob, control knob, quick control dial, AF start button, AE lock button, AF point selection button
- 4x Plugs with safety clips: stainless steel aisi 316
- Accepts optional interchangeable bayonet ports for a wide range of wide angle, fisheye, macro and zoom lenses
- The 5-pin connector allows optional external flashes to be attached via sync leads
- Removable optical finder
- The moisture alarm warns you in an unlikely case of breaking in a waterproof seal, which allows you to not damage your camera and your lens
- Buoyancy: slightly positive, actual buoyancy may vary depending on the choice of lens and port
- Two ergonomic handles provide enhanced balance and T-mounting for connecting optional lighting arms
- Overall dimensions with handles, eyepiece and eyepiece protection: 13.39 "x6.69" x5.90 (34x17x15cm)
- Weight with handles: 5.35lb (2.43kg)
IN BOX INCLUDED
- 2x retractable side handles with aisi 316 s / s fastening eyelet
- Spare main seal
- Rubber Eyepiece Protector
- Protective cover with bayonet
- Soft bag
- Protective rubber tips for controls
- Tool kit
- Silicon grease
- Camera insertion slide
- Silica gel bag
- User manual
- 2 year limited warranty
- Test certificate and warranty