Underwater housing NIMAR for camera Nikon D50. Waterproof up to 60m. Made from polycarbonate.
If you want to dive with your Nikon D50, the NIMAR housing for D50 is specifically made for you. NIMAR realizes in Italy the best in class housings for camera since more than 30 years !
NIMAR housing for Nikon D50 is directly made from CNC machine with the best Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate. Machining the housing is much better than plastic injection housings for the tight dimensional tolerances.
Also, the housing for the Nikon D50 is very complete with moisture detector, 5x pins connectors for strobes, all the controls for the camera functions.
The Nimar Housing for Nikon D50 is also waterproof up to 60m deep.
- Depth Rating: 197ft (60m)
- Made from corrosion-resistant Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor camera and waterproof seal
- Mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions
- 4xLatches with safety clips: aisi 316 stainless steel
- Accepts optional, interchangeable bayonet-mount ports for a broad array of wide-angle, fisheye, macro, and zoom lenses
- 5-pin connector enables the attachment of optional external strobes via sync cords
- Camera's built-in flash usable in the housing
- Dual Fiber optical direct plug-in
- Removable optical viewfinder with 1.5x magnification
- Moisture alarm alerts you in unlikely event of a breach in waterproof seal, giving you time to prevent damage to your camera and lens
- Buoyancy: Slightly positive, Actual buoyancy may vary depending on choice of lens and port
- Dual ergonomic grip handles offering improved balance and T-mounts for connecting optional lighting arms
- Controls shown: On-Off, Shoot, Exposure meter reading button, Comp. button Exposure Diaphragm/ Flash Comp., Mode selection ring, Basket, Play, Menu, Info and help and Photo prot. button, ISO button and Reduction I reproduction, Magnification in reproduction and quality setting button, multi-sector keys, "ok" button, Info, Main Control Ring.
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Overall dimensions with handles, eyepiece and eyepiece guard: 13.39"x6.69"x5.90 (34x17x15cm)
- Weight with grip handles: 5.35lb (2.43kg)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- 2xRemovable side grip handles with aisi 316 s/s fastening eyelet
- Spare main seal
- Rubber eyepiece guard
- Bayonet protective cover
- Soft bag
- Protective rubber tips for controls
- Tool kit
- Silicon grease
- Camera insert slide
- Silica gel bag
- Test certificate and warranty
- User manual
Capture detailed underwater images and videos at depths up to 197' with NiMAR D-Slr housing.
The manufacturing material we used, Bayer’s Makrolon® polycarbonate, is comparable to the top quality materials since it’s shock and sea salt wear resistant. Despite a thickness of ca. 10mm the housing size and weight are kept to the minimum in order to facilitate the use underwater.
The front bayonet mount grants the installation of portholes and domes so as to use the most suitable lenses for underwater photography/video shooting.
The utilization of high quality materials and the NiMAR scrupulous application of the ultra-thirty know-how are visible in the product details.
The practical mechanical controls allow to manage intuitively and effectively most of the functions of the camera both when photographing and video shooting.
It is waterproof thanks to 4 latches in stainless steel AISI 316 with safety clip so as to assure a proper closing.
The synch mounting bulkhead on the housing body allows the installation and use of an external flash connected by means of an electrical cable.
The opening of the integrated flash of the camera within the casing and the high transparency of the material allow furthemore the connection of external flash through fiber optical cable.
Additionally, the housing is equipped with a removable optical viewfinder with 1.5x magnification. As a safety measure, a moisture alarm alerts you to any breach in the waterproof seal, giving you time to prevent damage to your camera and lens.
All the required spare parts for a suitable maintenance are included in the supply, in addition to the side handles in ABS where the arms for illuminators and flashes can be easily mounted.
The paper User’s Mounting Instructions and the tutorial online video, available on the NiMAR YouTube channel, rapidly and directly provide the user with all the information in order to use and mount the equipment properly.
Moreover, the NiMAR catalogue includes a wide range of compatible accessories like arms, lens holders, handles, etc.
NiMAR offers then to its customers a direct technical support and a complete and constant assistance.