Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
BIGBLUE VL10000PB - LED Video underwater light 120°
BIGBLUE VL10000PB powerful underwater light for video . 10000 Lumens at 120 °, blue LED for fluorescence, 2 hours of autonomy.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Bigblue VL10000PB LED video underwater light:
The Bigblue VL10000PB led video dive underwater light is the one dedicated to underwater video!
The specificity of this 10,000 Lumens underwater lamp model is that it has blue LEDs to bring out the fluorescence of corals during night dives
The very high intensity of this super compact LED dive lamp is 10000 Lumens at 120 °. It also has 6x CREE XPE red leds for focusing or night diving.
The light output of the headlight is adjustable from 100Lm to 10000Lm thanks to 4 power levels.
The light duration of the Big Blue VL10000PB is 2.5h at full power thanks to its rechargeable Li-ion battery. Ideal for lighting during two dives!
This dive LED video light has a very high power at a very affordable price.
The Bigblue VL10000PB video light comes with a 110 / 220V charger for its 18650x4 Li-ion battery pack.
Very complete, it comes with yellow filter, ball Ø25mm (1 "), Goodman handle on the wrist, spare joints, strap and its compactness of Ø55mm x L130mm will delight you!
As a gift, a Dry Bag is included (random color)
- All in one video scuba light Bigblue VL10000PB
- Light output : from 1000 to 10000 Lumens with 15 Leds CREE XML @ 120°. Cold white mode at 6500°K
- Blue LED for coral fluorescence.
- Beam angle : 120°
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack of 4x18650
- 110/240V automatic charger
- 4 level of light intensity by magnetic push-button : 1000 Lm (level I), 2500 Lm (level II), 5000 Lm (level III) et 10000 Lm (level IV)
- Burn time : 25h (level I), 10h (level II), 5h (level III) et 2.5h (level IV)
- Casing material : marine aluminium black anodized
- Lens: tempered glass
- Thermal protection by electronic system that cuts the light over 70°C to protec the components.
- LEDS lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Color temperature : 6500 K
- Sealing : by double o'ring
- Maximum tested depth : 100m
- Provided with Goodman handle, arm ball Ø1" (25.4mm), yellow filter for warmer light temperature, lanyard.
- Dimensions: Ø 55mm x 152mm long
- Weight in the air including batteries : 457gr
- Weight in the water including batteries : -173gr
One of the latest movie from Franck Fougère "Maya, underwater secrets" for the National Geographic has been made with 2x Bigblue VL7500P. Imagine the diffrence with the Big blue VL10000P
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category:
Reference: BIGBLUE- CB6500PB
Diving lighthouse video and underwater photo Bigblue CB6500PB. 6500Lm at 120 ° with IRC of 85. Blue LEDs for corals fluorescence and red LEDs. 2 hours of autonomy. Battery and chargers included
Reference: BIGBLUE- CB10000PRC
Bigblue CB10000PRC Video and photo underwater diving light. 10000Lm at 120 ° with IRC of 85. 1.5h of battery lifetime. 5000°K Remote control in option
Bigblue CB6500P video and photo underwater dive light. 6500Lm at 120 ° with IRC of 85. 2h of autonomy. 5000°K