Light & Motion Sola Laser 600
Light & Motion SOLA LASER 600 Specifications:
ANGLE : 8° - POWER (Lm) : HIGH: 600 - MED : 300 - LOW : 150
RUN TIME : HIGH : 120min - MED : 240min - LOW : 480min
CHARGING TIME : 90min
WEIGHT : 336 Gr
DIMENSIONS : L : 127mm - lxl : 53mm
Light&Motion SOLA presentation
The range of scuba lights Light&Motion SOLA has been specifically designed for the tech and explorer divers.
Two range of lights are offered by Light&Motion :
- The range Light & Motion SOLA DIVE : Twin beam of 60° and 12° (very useful to see the coral with wide beam and light an animal in a small area with the focus beam). The available power is between 800 to 2000 Lumens.
- The range Light&Motion SOLA SPOT, SOLA LASER et SOLA Tech : Focus beams of 8° to 12°.
The common features of t the Light&Motion SOLA are :
- 3 power modes with LED indicator (High/Med/Low)
- 1x SOS mode
- One exclusive charging system, made from the outside back of the light, no opening system. The lights is standard FL-1 approved.
- A Lithium-ion battery inside.
- Versatile : a wide range of fixing systems are available in option such as locline, photo mount, camera tray, helmet fixture....
- An hand strap tray is included, that allows the user to have his hands free all the time. No way to loose the light now !
- Extreme low weight lights, very useful for a weight savings during a diving trip by airplane.
- A locking device for transportation.
- Waterproof up to -90m
- 1x Light & Motion SOLA LASER 600
- 1x Pistol grip
- 1x 12V power supply
- 1x zipper bag
The warranty insured by DIVEAVENUE is 2 years starting from the date of purchase.
OPTICAL AND LIGHT POWER :
The scuba light market is wide. It is difficult for the consumer to make the good choice. Light&Motion is one of the unique scuba manufacturer (in their Californian factory), to test the lights against the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard. This standard request from the manufacturer to make the tests and approve their lights against :
- The Lumen measurement
- The light intensity
- The burning time.
Light & Motion own a specific spheric test equipment. You can see the demonstration into the light&motion video below.
Alos, the optics of Light&motion lights has been particularely CAD designed to avoid shadows into the light beam. A comparison measurement has been made and is available on their website. We gave an example into the pictures attached. For the photographers, the measurement of the beam angle is always made underwater. Reality is what is annunced.
When you are purchasing a Light&Motion light, you invest in a high quality optical light. Many well known scuba photographers are exclusively using the Light&Motion lights for their work. Your light is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA.
VIDEO DE PRESENTATION LIGHT & MOTION :
Phare Light & Motion SOLA DIVE 2000 P/N #850-0315-A