Dive light FINNSUB FINN LIGHT L3600 LONG
The FINN LIGHT L3600 Long is a canister headlamp, incorporating 3 LEDs Cree XML model which gives it 3 levels of power and a great autonmie: 3600 Lm (2h) / 1800 Lm (4h) and the mode "safety" in 360 Lm up to 24h of autonomy, usable on the surface.
The beam of the FINN LIGHT L3600 is concentrated at 10 °. It will particularly delight the divers who practice the underground diving for example.
The FINNSUB L3600 headlight consists of a headlight and a body made of aluminum by machining. They are treated against corrosion thanks to a hard anodizing coating. It comes with an adjustable Goodman handle for the pahre head and a canister stand.
A Li-ion battery with overload and deep discharge protection and an autoloader are integrated with the FINN LIGHT L3600 long.
A handy waterproof bag is also included.
- 3 high efficiency LED Cree XM-L
- luminous flux 3600 lm
- 10° focus beam
- optimized beam for effective signaling
- 3 modes of operation - 3600 lm / 1800 lm / 360 lm
- Li-Ion accumulator
- running time - 2 h on full power (3600 lm), 4 h in 1800 lm, 24 h in 360 lm
- discharging and overcharging protection
- resistant aluminium alloy body
- borosilicate glass
- anatomic Goodman handle
- operational depth up to -200 m (655 ft)
- weight on surface 1370 g (51 oz) - including handle and canister holder
- weight under water 565g (21 oz)
- Beam angle
- Narrow beam