Wing FINNSUB FLY 20D
Wing FINNSUB FLY 20D Rescue
The wing "Fly 20D Rescue" from FINSUB is specially designed for the use of double tanks up to a volume of 2x12L.
The shape of this dive wing bladder is a so-called horseshoe shape, which provides a low water resistance due to its compact design. The buoyancy is 20 kilos.
This wing FINNSUB Fly 20D Rescues is made of an high-strength Cordura material with a 2000 denier pitch. The inner bladder is either made of a high-strength polyurethane film, or a 500-cordura material.
Compatible with many backplates of the market and wing harnesses.
La principale différenciation entre les wing de plongée FINNSUB et d'autres marques du marché est l'usage de Cordura 2000 qui la rend quasiment indestructible.
- Two layer Wing 194 N for twin tanks 2x18L
- Outer material: Cordura 2000 - Red
- Inner material: highly welded Cordura 500 TPU coated / alternatively 500 micron PU foil
- High Quality Inflator 50 cm (20 inch) with Rapid Exhaust Valve
- Integrated adapter for right position of the tank
- 3 exhaust valves
- YKK zipper
- 65 cm (26,5 inch) LP hose