Wing FINNSUB FLY SET 21H DIR
The design of the Wingblase "FINNSUB Fly 21H"
The wing "Fly 21H" is perfect to dive with double tanks up to a volume of 2x15 liters. In order to ensure a precise air drain at all times via the inflator, the pleated hose is attached centrally to the bladder. Thanks to the outer material used (2000 Cordura), the "Fly 21H" is extremely durable and virtually indestructible. The inner bladder is made of 500 Cordura or alternatively of high-strength PU-foil.
The special Harness design
Based on the DIR / Hogathian philosophy, the "Fly DIR Harness" is equipped with an all-round strap without fasteners. The diver can access two different back plates. Either from three millimeters thick stainless steel with a face of 2.75 kilos or the very travel-friendly aluminum back plate with a weight of 750 grams.
The complete system complies with European standards and is certified according to EN 1809.
Wing: FINNSUB FLY 21 type fer à cheval
- Double-shell wing with 21 kilo buoyancy - ideal for double tanks up to 2x15 liters
- Outer material: Cordura with 2000 denier
- Inner material: Thermoplastic polyurethane (500 denier), high-frequency welded. Or alternatively: High-strength and welded PU film
- High-quality inflator with a pleat hose length of 40 centimeters
- Integrated support for the perfect position of the immersion bottle
- Two outlet valves (one quick release, one inflator)
- High quality zipper by YKK
- Medium pressure hose with a length of 56 centimeters
- Harness: FLY DIR Harness
- Back plate in aluminum or polished stainless steel
- Circumferential webbing without fasteners
- Five stainless steel D-rings
- Easy to reach boy's pocket on the back plate
- Adjustable crotch strap with D-rings
- Waist belt with high quality stainless steel buckle