BIGBLUE VL11000P - Video LED light 120° beam
Bigblue VL11000P Underwater video LED light :
The new video LED light Bigblue VL11000P is the best dive light for the underwater video and camera divers ! After the great success of the VL10000P, now this great video scuba light is 11000 Lm.
This very high powerful video led light is very compact with its 11000 Lumens at 120° with its 15x CREE XML Leds and its 6x red leds CREE XPE. The diver will also be able to adjust the light power form 11000Lm to 1100 Lm in 4x modes.
The underwater LED light of the Bigblue VL11000P has 2.5h at full power due to its rechargeable Li-ion battery pack 18650x4. This led light allow you to make two dives without charging !
This underwater photography light is really powerful for a very affordable price.
To switch it on, the Big blue VL11000P has a reliable push-button to adjust the light power and have access to the red led lightening for easy focusing. Also, it has an integrated battery indicator which is telling you your battery duration.
The VL11000P is sold with an automatic 110/220V charger for its Li-ion battery pack 18650x4
It is also included a yellow filter, a Ø25mm ball (1"), a Goodman handle, two spare o'rings, lanyard and it is very compact Ø55mm x L130mm.
Just watch the films below to have an idea of the light during a dive !
Bigblue VL11000P specifications
- All in one video scuba light Bigblue VL11000P
- Light output : from 1100 to 11000 Lumens with 15 Leds CREE XML @ 120°. Cold white mode at 6500°K
- Beam angle : 120°
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack of 4x18650
- 110/240V automatic charger
- 4 level of light intensity by magnetic push-button : 1100 Lm (level I), 2500 Lm (level II), 5500 Lm (level III) et 11000 Lm (level IV)
- Burn time : 25h (level I), 10h (level II), 5h (level III) et 2.5h (level IV)
- Casing material : marine aluminium black anodized
- Lens: tempered glass
- Thermal protection by electronic system that cuts the light over 70°C to protec the components.
- LEDS lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Color temperature : 6500 K
- Sealing : by double o'ring
- Maximum tested depth : 100m
- Provided with Goodman handle, arm ball Ø1" (25.4mm), yellow filter for warmer light temperature, lanyard.
- Dimensions: Ø 55mm x 152mm long
- Weight in the air including batteries : 457gr
- Weight in the water including batteries : -173gr