BigBlue TL8000P - 8x LED 8000Lm 10°
Bigblue TL8000P Led light
This new BIGBLUE TL8000P technical LED dive light with 8000 Lumens at 10° and a 2h battery life thanks to its Li-ion 26650 battery
The Big Blue TL8000P scuba diving light is designed for technical divers. It has a 10° beam powered by 8x high power LEDs (CREE LEDs model XML - CREE is the world leader in high intensity LEDs).
From a technical point of view, the TL8000P headlamp is a concentrate of technology. Variable intensity of 800 to 8000 Lumens giving it an autonomy of 2h to 20h. Around the push button of the diving light, a colored visual indicator (blue, green and red), gives you an indication of the battery level. This LED dive light is entirely machined from corrosion resistant marine anodized aluminum. The watertightness is ensured by two O-rings between the head and the body of the light.
As for on-board energy, a unique 18650x7 battery pack is provided with its automatic 110/220V charger. Ideal for diving trips!
Finally, the Bigblue TL-8000P LED dive light is supplied with all its accessories such as lantern handle, Goodman handle and lanyard as well as this year a waterproof bag! Many Bigblue accessories are compatible with this dive light such as protective cases, removable handles, headlight holders, filters for fluorescent diving.
Ideal for your future technical diving... Thanks to its compactness, it will find its place in the pocket of your stab!
Bigblue TL8000P specifications :
- Fully autonomous diving light
- Light intensity : from 800 to 8000 Lumens by 8 CREE XML LEDs
- Beam angle : "hot spot" 10°.
- Rechargeable battery 18650x7
- Charger supplied 110/220V
- 4 levels of light intensity by magnetic push button: 800Lm, 2000Lm, 4000Lm, 8000Lm
- Autonomy: 20h (800Lm), 8h (2000Lm), 4h (4000Lm) and 2h (8000Lm)
- Body: black anodized marine aluminum
- Optics: tempered glass
- Electronic thermal protection system
- 8 x high power Cree XML LEDs
- LED lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Color temperature: 6500 K
- Waterproof: double O-ring seal
- Maximum tested depth of use: 150m
- Supplied with "Goodman" handle (see photo) and upper handle "lantern" in aluminum
- Dimensions: Ø 72mm x 139mm long
- Weight in air with batteries: 784gr
- Weight in water with batteries : -290gr
- Look at the pictures to convince you! Product in stock at DIVEAVENUE !
- The headlight and its accessories are guaranteed 24 months from the date of purchase
- The battery is guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee is carried out by DIVEAVENUE
- Beam angle
- Narrow beam