Regulator 1st stage R2 TEC Oxygen TECLINE
The 1st stage of the regulator R2 ICE Oxygen of TECLINE is a compensated diaphragm regulator mounted in M26. It incorporates an anti-icing kit. It has a rotating turret.
This regulator allows a very good configuration in Sidemount for example.
Furthermore, the regulator R2 ICE O2 is specially prepared for use with 100% oxygen and accepts a working pressure up to 300 bar
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF R2 ICE MONO O2
1st stage R2 ICE MONO O2 with membrane
- Compatible with 100% oxygen
- Connection M26
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
• 10 years warranty for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.