Regulator R2 TEC Oxygen M26x2 - TECLINE
The TECLINE SCUBATECH R2 TEC OXYGEN regulator includes the 1st stage R2 TEC OXYGEN with compensated diaphragm and cold kit, threaded in M26 for Oxygen deco use. The second stage R5 TEC OXYGEN has venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness. The regulator is specially prepared for Oxygen use.
The MP and HP outputs are fixed.
The R2 TEC OXYGEN regulator is 100% Oxygen compatible
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REGULATOR R2 TEC OXYGEN M26
1st stage R2 TEC OXYGEN with membrane
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Max. 300bar
- Operating pressure 9 bar
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
2nd stage R5 TEC OXYGEN
- 2nd stage compensated
- Cold water kit
- Compatible with 100% Oxygen
- Venturi adjustment and inspiration hardness,
- Respiratory Resistance from 0.983 to 1.004 J / L
- Flow rate at a pressure of 20MPa: 950L / min
- Weight 280g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; certified CE1463.
10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.