Regulator 1st stage R2 TEC TECLINE
The 1st stage of the TECLINE R2 TECE regulator is a compensated diaphragm regulator. It incorporates an anti-icing kit. It has a rotating turret.
This regulator allows a very good configuration in Sidemount for example.
In addition, it is Nitrox compatible up to 40% and accepts a working pressure up to 300bars
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REGULATOR R2 ICE MONO
1st stage R2 ICE MONO with membrane
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP,
- Compensated diaphragm with cold water kit,
- Max. 300bar,
- Operating pressure 9 bar,
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 3823 L / min,
- Weight 790 g
- Meets the requirements of EN 250; CE1463 certified
- 10 years guarantee for the first owner subject to annual maintenance by an authorized TECLINE center.