RATIO iX3M [Pro] TECH+ Trimix computer
Air, Nitrox, Trimix, CCR Dive computer RATIO iX3M [Pro] Tech+ : The dive computer dedicated to CCR and mult-gaz diving. It is compatible with the wireless color coded air transmitter.
The trimix dive computers Ratio iX3M [Pro] Tech+ is a concentrate of technology for the tek diver for multiple-gaz and CCR dives
The Ratio IX3M [Pro] Tech+ is also designed for rebreather diving because it can manage up to 3x diluents. It also features via an external sensor can accurately measure the percentage of oxygen in a decompression tank before diving for example.
This dive computer integrates gas pressure management with the Ratio Wireless Pressure Transmitter. The wireless transmitter is bright and indicates to the user the pressure of the gas remaining in the bottle, from green, to yellow and then to red.
On the viewpoint of mathematical models, the ratio IX3M [Pro] Tech+ incorporates algorithms combined Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B (Varying Permeability Model).
The Trimix IX3M Ratio computer is also configurable on the deep stop increments. It will tell you the same "decompression table" of your ascent, indicating the necessary mixture, depth and time.
The log book is very comprehensive, indicating the saturation profile, active mixing, back to surface speed, gradients, critical microbubble size, temperature, average and maximum depth, planning the next dive etc ...
The multi-gas dive computer Ratio IX3M [Pro] Tech+ also includes, color customization, compass (usable under water) with distance, weather forecasting, magnetometer, light meter, altimeter , barometer, stopwatch, variometer ....
Its lithium battery gives it a range from 20h to 50h operating and simply recharge via a USB cable.
You can connect your IX3M [Pro] Tech+ Ratio to your Windows PC or Mac via its USB cable or Bluetooth with its interace DiveLogger.
Detailed features :
Features Ratio IX3M REB: what makes it unique!
- Scuba Air / Nitrox / Trimix / CCR
- Diving mixtures up to 10 mixtures 3 and diluents
- gradient factor (Buhlmann) and critical radius of bubble (VPM) Customizable
- Changing gas diving: yes
- % O2: 5-99% and% He: 0-95%
- CNS and OTU (Central Nervous System and Oxygen Tolerance Units)
- DEEP STOP algorithms: Method standrard, Pyle or OFF
- Complete decompression table: All levels of depths, times and mixing required. Updated in real time during the dive.
- Alarm: yes: audio, visual and vibration
- Lithium Battery: autonomy between 20 and 50 dives - charging time of 5 hours by USB cable
- USB connection and Bluetooth
- customizable color display Makrolon
- Directed by machining (see video below)
- Decompression algorithms used: Buhlmann ZHL16-B and VPM-B
- Calculation algorithms in real time
- Both algorithms are pre-installed and ready to use gradient factoring: Gradient adjustable factoring and critical radius of bubble
- Adjustable directly from the "diving" menu
- The best on the market
- 3D precision 1
- Angle up 85 ° and digital representation of the road ahead
Integrated additional functions:
- Weather forecast
- Light Meter
- Moon calendar
- Calculator dissipated heat
- Maximum depth: 300m (984ft)
Gaz transmitter in video :
Ratio IX3M housing machining :
Trimix diving paramters on Ratio iX3M Tech+ :