Macro lens Fantasea 67 mm / +15 diopters UCL-900F
The Fantasea-AOI UCL-900F is the best Super Macro wet lens on the market. With a +15 diopter, the UCL-900F outperforms the competition in terms of clarity, sharpness, and image detail.
The super wet macro lens UCL-900F expands the subject and allows the camera to focus on short distances, creating impressive, accurate and detailed images in the corners. It's perfect for shooting close-ups of tiny creatures, fish, corals and textures.
The lens mounts on the housing window and can be installed and removed during the dive. It can be mounted directly to the 67 mm box windows, as well as to other threads using an adapter or a QRS bayonet system.
- Construction: 2 groups - 5 elements
- Focal length: 66 mm / +15 diopters
- Mounting: 67mm thread. Possibility to screw several optics 67 mm on top of each other.
- Surface treatment: Anti-reflective multi-layer achromatic treatment + anti-drop treatment on the outside of the lens.
- Material: aluminum alloy with anodizing
- Weight: 270 grams
- Dimensions: Diameter: 70mm x height: 38.6mm
- 67mm rear cap and front plastic cap protection
- Protective net and storage case
- Holding strap with ring to secure the lens when diving.