Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
TECLINE V1 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
TECLINE V2 ICE / TEC2 scuba regulator pack TECLINE: 2x 1st stage V2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + pressure gauge 300bar + Bag + carabiner 88mm
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
TECLINE R2 TEC2 scuba regulator pack SIDEMOUNT : 2x 1st stages R2 ICE + 2x 2nd stage TEC2 + 2x gauges 300bar + bag + 2x carabiner
Macro lens Fantasea 67 mm / +15 diopters UCL-900F
Underwater macro lens Fantasea 67 mm / +15 diopters UCL-900F. M67 thread mounting.
Security guarantees: 100% secured website
Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
The Fantasea-AOI UCL-900F is the best Super Macro wet lens on the market. With a +15 diopter, the UCL-900F outperforms the competition in terms of clarity, sharpness, and image detail.
The super wet macro lens UCL-900F expands the subject and allows the camera to focus on short distances, creating impressive, accurate and detailed images in the corners. It's perfect for shooting close-ups of tiny creatures, fish, corals and textures.
The lens mounts on the housing window and can be installed and removed during the dive. It can be mounted directly to the 67 mm box windows, as well as to other threads using an adapter or a QRS bayonet system.
- Construction: 2 groups - 5 elements
- Focal length: 66 mm / +15 diopters
- Mounting: 67mm thread. Possibility to screw several optics 67 mm on top of each other.
- Surface treatment: Anti-reflective multi-layer achromatic treatment + anti-drop treatment on the outside of the lens.
- Material: aluminum alloy with anodizing
- Weight: 270 grams
- Dimensions: Diameter: 70mm x height: 38.6mm
- 67mm rear cap and front plastic cap protection
- Protective net and storage case
- Holding strap with ring to secure the lens when diving.
No customer reviews for the moment.