Light & Motion Sola Photo 1200
Light & Motion SOLA PHOTO 1200 Specifications:
ANGLE : 60°- POWER (Lm) : HIGH: 1200/300 (red) - MED : 600/150 (red) - LOW : 300/75 (red)
RUN TIME : HIGH : 70min - MED : 140min - LOW : 280min
CHARGING TIME : 150min
WEIGHT : 248 Gr
DIMENSIONS : L : 102mm - lxl : 53mm
Light&Motion SOLA PHOTO presentation
The range of scuba lights Light&Motion SOLA PHOTO has been specifically designed for the scuba diver photographer.
This model is very appreciated by the underwater photographers for the following reasons :
- Excellent optical lens (60° measured under water)
- Constant power during all battery lifetime
- White and red lights. The photographer can switch from white to red during the dive. The red light is automatically cut when any flash is on.
The common features of t the Light&Motion SOLA are :
- 3 power modes with LED indicator (High/Med/Low)
- 1x SOS mode
- One exclusive charging system, made from the outside back of the light, no opening system. The lights is standard FL-1 approved.
- A Lithium-ion battery inside.
- Versatile : a wide range of fixing systems are available in option such as locline, photo mount, camera tray, helmet fixture....
- Extreme low weight lights, very useful for a weight savings during a diving trip by airplane.
- A locking device for transportation.
- Waterproof up to -90m
- 1x Light & Motion SOLA PHOTO 800
- 1x 1A charger
- 1x zipper bag
The warranty insured by DIVEAVENUE is 2 years starting from the date of purchase.
OPTICAL AND LIGHT POWER :
The scuba light market is wide. It is difficult for the consumer to make the good choice. Light&Motion is one of the unique scuba manufacturer (in their Californian factory), to test the lights against the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard. This standard request from the manufacturer to make the tests and approve their lights against :
- The Lumen measurement
- The light intensity
- The burning time.
Light & Motion own a specific spheric test equipment. You can see the demonstration into the light&motion video below.
Alos, the optics of Light&motion lights has been particularely CAD designed to avoid shadows into the light beam. A comparison measurement has been made and is available on their website. We gave an example into the pictures attached. For the photographers, the measurement of the beam angle is always made underwater. Reality is what is annunced.
When you are purchasing a Light&Motion light, you invest in a high quality optical light. Many well known scuba photographers are exclusively using the Light&Motion lights for their work. Your light is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA.
VIDEO DE PRESENTATION LIGHT & MOTION :
Phare Light & Motion SOLA DIVE 800 ref #850-0186-A