Underwater diving scooter DPV LEFEET S1
Underwater DPV scooter LEFEET S1
The brand new underwater scooter LEFEET S1 is a concentrate of technology for scuba diving, freediving and snorkeling.
It is very compact with only 30cm long and 16cm in diameter. With its 2.4kg, it will easily fit in a suitcase as a underwater scooter for travel.
Its patented lithium ion battery is waterproof and is approved for airplane use. The battery can be changed in a few seconds and it is possible to have several batteries at a lower cost.
It is versatile. Its speed control is done by a handle that controls the scooter via a wireless link. With the accessories offered, you can mount the scooter in double, fix it on your bottle or on your thighs, or simply hold it at arm's length using the handles provided. The scooter has three speeds and its range depends on the speed selected.
Please note that for a diver up to 75kg and a single tank, a freediver or snorkeler one scooter is sufficient. For use with a twin tank, it is strongly recommended to purchase a second scooter.
Characteristics of LEFEET S1 scooter:
- Maximum depth: 40m
- Maximum duration of use: 30 to 60min
- Number of speeds: 3x
- Weight including battery: 2.4kg
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C
- Thrust: 7kg
- Camera support included
- Battery 25.2V 4400mAh (97.68Wh) (suitable for airplane transport)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours for the scooter and 1.5 hours for the control handle.
- Charger: 100-240V 3A
Available accessories :
- Extra battery
- Mounting bracket for two scooters
- Mounting for a scuba tank
- Thigh support kit booster
- Paddle mount
Underwater scooter LEFEET S1 in video :