Air quality control case for diving breating air compressor
Test case for measuring the air quality of the airfoil of a breathing air compressor.
With its reagents, this set allows to measure the CO, CO2, oil and water vapour contents in order to know if the air of the compressor or the diving unit is in conformity with the Breathing Air standard EN-12021-2014.
The measuring system is easier to use than Draeger tubes and the reading of the measured value is more accurate.
Ideal for diving centers and diving clubs to do air analysis of their compressor in autonomy.
Several variants are available depending on the number of reagents.
- Pre-adjusted pressure regulator
- 1 DIN adapter / Caliper
- 1 Electronic timer
- 1 Pipe cutter
- Storage case with pre-cut foam.
Case dimensions: 24cm x 28cm x 8.5cm . Weight 2 Kg
- Set of 4 tubes for 1 control ( 1 CO tube + 1 CO2 tube + 1 H2O tube + 1 Oil tube)
- Box of 10 spare tubes for CO
- Box of 10 spare tubes for CO2
- Box of 10 spare tubes for oil vapours
- Box of 10 spare tubes for water vapour