FG7X-II VACUUM housing for CANON G7X MARK II
Fantasea FG7X-II AVacuum housing, with vacuum sealing system, watertight to 60 meters, for CANON G7X mark 2 camera
This Fantasea housing has been designed so that all the important functions of the device fall naturally to hand, with or without gloves, via levers and push buttons.
Its double O-ring seal for the rear door combined with a quick and secure locking system protect the Canon G7X mark 2 camera from shocks, dust, sand and, of course, water.
Equipped as standard with a humidity sensor, the drowning of the camera will be avoided when the camera is launched if a handling error has been made (grain of sand on the seals, hair ...).
Successfully tested to a depth of 80 meters, it is certified for safe use up to a depth of use of 60 meters, combined with the reputation of the brand, gives these housings a real safety margin for the user.
Threaded porthole in 67 mm!
The many possible accessories make it perfectly upgradeable ...
Delivered with Fantasea's VACUUM HYBRID waterproofing system.
- Height: 13 Cm
- Width: 16,5 Cm
- Depth: 14.5 Cm
- Weight: Approx. 830gr
- Depth of Use: 60 Meters
- Material: Molded Polycarbonate
- External Flash Connector Type: Fiber Optics
- Camera Brand: CANON
- Gasket Sealing Casing: Double Gasket
- Humidity Sensor: YES
- Vacuum Pump: NO
- Mounting Type For Plates: 3 Screws 1/4-20 (Kodak Pitch) For Mounting With One Center Screw Or 2 Screws
- Casing Accessory Bracket: By Hook-and-Rail On Top Of Casing
- Photo-Video Accessories Mounting Plate: OPTIONAL
- Porthole Diameter: Thread 67mm
- Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Hybrid System
- Double optical fiber support
- A flash diffuser
- A light and sound humidity detector.
- A removable flexible screen protector
- System for fixing accessories by means of a rail on the top of the box
- Replacement door seal
- A door seal removal tool
- A screwdriver for mounting an optical fiber (not supplied)
- A tube of grease
- Notice in English
All the camera controls are accessible on this housing.
Warning, the M16 plug on this cabinet only allows the connection of the Fantasea vacuum Hybrid system and no other system from other manufacturers.