HP stainless steel ball valve 1/4 turn 2 way
Stainless steel ball valve 1/4 turn 2 way series industry compatible for compressor air and nitrox 40%.
Features & Benefits:
- Visual indication of the direction of passage: The quarter-turn handle indicates the open / closed position (90 ° stroke).
- Waterproof, bi-directional seal: 2 TFE encapsulated seats combined with a polished bushel ensure an optimal two-way seal.
- Elimination of fugitive emissions: the seal ensures a perfect seal, with low operating torque, vacuum or high pressure
- Long life: the floating plug uses pressure to seal, compensating for wear and temperature effects.
- Panel mounting
Technical characteristics :
- Operating pressure: 414 bar (6000 psi)
- Inlet and outlet connection: 1/4 "NPT female
- Body material: 316L stainless steel
- Seat material: PTFE
- Filling material: Nylatron
- Joint material: Viton
- Diameter of passage: 6.35 mm
- CV: 0.40
- Air and nitrox compatible 40%
- Operating temperature: -29 ° C to + 249 ° C
- Overall length (with handle): 76 mm
- Body length: 61 mm
- Width: 20 mm
- Diameter of the cable gland: 19 mm
Ask us if you need all the special high pressure valves for diving compressors you need.