Carbon filter cartridge for MCH6 EOLO COLTRI
Breathable air filter cartridge with activated carbon and molecular sieve for delivering air compliant with breathable air EN12021-2014 FOR COLTRI MCH6, ICON.
Several models of cartridges are available depending on the use of the compressor (Choose from the list below the price of the item):
- Breathing air electric compressor: model (Active Carbon / Molecular Sieve)
- Paintball electric compressor: model (Active Carbon / Molecular Sieve)
- Sport Shooting Electric Compressor: Model (Active Carbon / Molecular Sieve)
- Breathing air petrol compressor: model (Active Carbon / Molecular Sieve / Carbon Monoxide Fixer)
- Compressor Helium, argon, nitrogen: model (Activated Carbon)
- Industrial dry air compressor: model (Molecular Sieve)
- MCH6 petrol and electric
- Low pressure EOLO for narghuilee
- Coltri personal filters
As with any type of compressor of any brand, the range is variable depending on the inlet temperature of the cartridge and the flow rate of the compressor on which the cartridge is installed.
Attention, in the commercial brochures of presentation of the compressors, the various manufacturers always announce a autonomy of cartridge for a temperature at the entrance of filter of 20 ° C, this standardized standard temperature does not reflect unfortunately the reality under normal operating conditions. Thus the announced autonomies are still largely overestimated compared to the real autonomies when one takes into account the factor "temperature at the entrance of filter or separator". Some actors even playing on the confusion between local temperature (or suction) and the temperature of the cartridge inlet.
Indeed, the temperature at the cartridge inlet is not equal to the inlet temperature of the compressor. In general, it is always necessary to add at least between 10 and 20 ° C between the air inlet temperature of the compressor and the temperature at the filter inlet. For a perfectly ventilated room, the temperature delta between the inlet temperature of the compressor and the inlet temperature in the cartridge will be around 10 ° C. For a poorly ventilated room (temperature rise in the room of more than 10 ° C after 30 minutes of operation), the delta of temperature between the inlet temperature of the compressor and the inlet temperature in the cartridge will be approximately 20 ° C.
Room temperature before starting the compressor: 20 ° C
Room temperature after 30 minutes of operation: 30 ° C
The temperature at the cartridge inlet will therefore be 40 ° C. It is this temperature that must be taken as a reference for autonomy. With an MCH16, the autonomy of the cartridge will be 14 hours.
CARTRIDGE MCH6 ICON CHARACTERISTICS
- cartridge inlet temperature of 20 ° C: 12 hours of operation
- cartridge inlet temperature of 30 ° C: 7 hours of operation
- cartridge inlet temperature of 40 ° C: 5 hours of operation
ABS cartridges are not repackable.
A saturated filter cartridge can cause serious malfunctions on the compressor (explosion of cartridges, tightening of the last stage piston, etc.) and restore air that does not meet the breathable air standard EN12021-2014.