Quickly MoBi DIVE SYSTEM BC system
Stabilizing jacket Quickly MoBi
The Quickly MoBi is a stabilizing waistcoat.
It has a webbing harness that slides even when the Stab is worn. It also has a ring bag that fits both the Mono and Bi-bottle. Not only will you not have to contort yourself to put it on, but you won't even have to change the bag when you want to switch from Mono to BiBo, that's a time saver!
This Quickly MoBi can be used with both the Mono and the BiBo. Simply open or close the perimeter zip to switch from a Mono to a Bibo bag. The variable shape and centre-to-centre distance of the MoBi bag allows you to use both Mono and Dual Cylinders while keeping the bag snug against the cylinder and without unnecessary "flutter".
In addition, this Quickly MoBi is designed for the single steel tank. Normally, ring wings are designed to be used with aluminium cylinders, whereas the MoBi wing is designed to be used with steel Mono cylinders and is therefore made to offer more buoyancy than a conventional Mono ring wing.
As well as being made from tough Cordura, the seams of the MoBi bag are folded down for maximum wear and tear.
The Quickly MoBi has a single strap, but it is adjustable even when the stab is worn. Thanks to the Quickly's strap and buckle system, you can tighten and widen the harness even after putting on the stab by simply pulling on the waist strap. Put on the stab comfortably by widening the shoulder straps and pulling on the waist strap to tighten them and get a perfect fit.
As for the Quickly's pockets and D-ring, they do not move with the harness strap but are firmly anchored to it. The Quickly harness system allows the webbing to slide under the pockets and D-rings so that they always remain in the desired position, even when the webbing moves.
Finally, the Quickly MoBi is CE certified as a complete Stabilizing Vest. No assembly is required.
- Wing Donut MoBi (Patent Pending):
- MONO mode push (zip closed): ≈ 32 lbs (≈ 14.5 kg)
- BIBO (zip open) mode push: ≈ 45 lb (≈ 20.5 kg)
- Outer bag: Cordura® 1000
- Zippered, removable inner bag made of Soltane F/B 400® polyurethane.
- Quickly Harness:
- Single strap sliding harness (adjustable even when stab is worn).
- Supratex-lined neoprene sleeves on shoulder straps.
- 1000 denier Cordura® plate pocket
- 2 front pockets in 1000 denier Cordura®.
- D-ring in AISI 316 stainless steel
- Belly belt with stainless steel buckle closure
- Adjustable technical crotch strap (without quick release) and front stainless steel D-ring and rear stainless steel D-ring
- Inflator and Valves:
- Inflator with ergonomic piston handle
- Short corrugated hose with single-curve outlet and internal anti-skid wire rope
- One pressure relief valve and one quick exhaust
- Accessories (included):
- Mono counter plate and stainless steel nuts
- Pair of 50mm bottle holders
- LP quick connect hose (included)
- ≈ 5 kg with Stainless Steel Plate and Counter Plate
- ≈ 2.2 kg with Aluminium Plate and Counter Plate
- ≈ 1.6 kg with Carbon Fibre Plate and Counter Plate