- Reduced price
- BC adaptors
- Threaded adaptors
- Free diving and swimming pool
- Writing slates
- Dust cap
- Diving surface marker and lift bags
- Dive tanks
- Wetsuis, drysuit and BC hangers
- Wetsuits and drysuits
- Stainless steel bottles
- High pressure
- Pressure gauges
- Gaz and mixes
- A.D.N.A Watches
- Reel and spool
- Carabiners & clips
- Dive computers & Instruments
- Oxygen therapy
- Diving fins
- Battery packs
- Photo and video
- Diving lights and scuba LED lights
- Light & Motion
- GoPro® accessories
- Flash lights
- Button cells and batteries
- Weights and belts
- Inflators fittings
- Gaz switch
- Retractors and lanyards
- Bags and luggage
- Diver's security
- Dive BCD jackets and wings
- Stop flow
- Regulators swivel
- About us
- Affichage page d'accueil
Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
Brand: RATIO COMPUTERS
SECOND HAND : Dive computer Trimix RATIO iX3M [Gps] Tech+. For Air/Nitrox/Trimix//CCR dives. Air management transmitter compatible. GPS.
SPARE AIR kit 170 CE approved
Kit Spair Air 170 complete with tank 0.28L capacity, yoke connection to fill it and yellow holster
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
Kit SPARE AIR 170 complete
The SPARE AIR 170 is one of the most widely used safety features on racing boats, for dockside work, for helicopter pilots ... it is compact and easy to carry, it slips naturally into an equipment ; It allows, in case of immersion "involuntary" to be able to count on an independent source of air, and to attempt calmly a return to the surface in safety of a low depth ... It requires no manipulation to be triggered , And must always be "ready to use" by diving, or partnat working in an area where the risk of accidental fall in water exists. It must therefore be permanently swollen.
DELIVERED WITH :
- Yellow bottle in 0.28 liter aluminum, Diameter 6 cm, Length 16 cm, equipped with its regulator, ready to function.
- CE marking (mandatory for use in Europe).
- Caliper inflatable fitting (SSI 910S), allowing the bottle to be inflated on a diving cylinder
- Yellow holster with velcro fastener, tip guard, safety tie, with belt loops, vertical and horizontal, in order to position it at best according to each one ...
The use of a cylinder marked CE is mandatory for use in Europe. Beware, bottles sold from the USA are not CE marked and are therefore not suitable for European use (boat races, public works on the dock, diving, helicopter ...)
The revision of the regulator must be carried out annually by an authorized dealer.
Spare air sold "empty" air. Must be inflated after acquisition.
WARNING, the breathing on a tank and a regulator, whatever their size and their capacity, is akin to scuba diving, and therefore requires an apprenticeship and a training.
No customer reviews for the moment.