Wing Peanut 21 ARCTIC TECLINE
The Tecline Wing Peanut 21 ARCTIC EDITION was designed for diving under severe conditions.
The TECLINE concept of the Peanut 21 ARCTIC is the first asymmetrical wing that allows to have the head free and a rapid deflation in case of emergency.
Its capacity is 21L, it has a quick bleed fast. Supplied with inflator and flexible. The weight of the bladder alone is only 950g!
The Peanut 21 ARCTIC EDITION diving wing features a padded harness, a 3mm stainless steel plate, bottle straps with stainless steel buckles and an INOX adapter for all types of bottles.
Very resistant, it is made of 1000 denier Cordura and the inner polyurethane envelope PU240
- Buoyancy: 21kg / 46lbs
- Volume: 21L
- Material: Cordura 1000 deniers exterior and bladder PU240
- Certification: CE1463 - EN1809
- 1x Wing Peanut 21 TECLINE ARCTIC EDITION
- 1x Comfort padded shoulder and back harness; 3 ring D-ring; Crotch strap
- 1x ALU plate H 3mm light quilted version
- 2x reinforced single-bottle straps with stainless steel buckle
- 1x stainless steel V adapter for any type of bottle
- Possibility to customize the kit with accessories
- 2 years for the envelope
Reference TECLINE: T12420