Regulator pack R2 ICE + presure gauge - TECLINE
TECLINE regulator pack with 1x regulator R2 ICE diaphragm + 1x 2nd stage octopus R3 + pressure gauge + storage bag.
TECLINE offers you a regulator pack with a diaphragm regulator R2 ICE TECLINE with 70cm hose, an octopus R3 and yellow 90cm hose, a console mano / depth gauge and a storage bag.
The R2 ICE TECLINE regulator is a compensated diaphragm regulator with cold water kit and rotating turret. It has excellent performance with a flow rate of 3823L / min and can be used in all conditions even in cold water with its specially adapted kit. For autonomous dives, the pack includes a second stage TECLINE octopus R3.
Finally, the console consists of a set depth gauge and manometer MINI - 0-400bar
- 1st stage R2 ICE membrane
- 2nd stage R2 ICE
- Octopus R3
- Flexible 0.70 m - black
- Flexible 0,90 m - yellow
- MINI mano console + depth gauge with standard HP hose 0,8 m
- Standard bag
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Regulator TECLINE R2 ICE with compensated diaphragm:
1st stage R2 ICE
- Outputs: 4 MP and 2 HP, possibility to add a 5th output MP vertical
- Maximum working pressure: 300 bar,
- Maximum flow at 20 Mpa pressure: 3823 L / min,
- Intermediate pressure: 9.5 bar,
- Weight: 730 g
2nd stage R2
- Venturi adjustment and hardness adjustment
- Second stage not compensated
- Maximum flow rate at a pressure of 20 MPa: 850 l / min
- Flexible MP Miflex 75cm, black
- Weight: 180 g
Octopus R3 TEC:
- Regulator of uncompensated type.
- For octopus use
Meets the requirements of EN 250
- 2 years warranty for the first owner.