Dive Computer Ratio iDive Color TECH+
Diving computer watch Air Nitrox Trimix CCR iDive Color TECH+ Ratio
The iDive Color Tech+ Ratio is designed for Air / Nitrox / Trimix / CCR / Depth gauge / Freediving dive modes and has the full iDive range of this exceptional service like 3D Compass, Altimeter, Weather Forecast, Fitness, etc. Equipped with a mineral glass and to protect it from scratches and shocks, a protective lens, which can be removed and replaced at any time and the user.
The iDIve Color Tech+ is a gaz management computer compatible thanks to the wireless Ratio transmitter.
For diving and management of gas mixtures, the iDive Color Tech+ can accept up to 10x transmitter and offers an oxygen sensor as an option on surface.
The computer case of the iDive Color Tech+ is made in composite polymer and with its IPS of 1.3in of 240x240 pixels, gives a 150° angle vue.
The iDive Color Tech+ dive computer watch runs on a rechargeable Lithium battery on a USB port which gives up to 20h in diving and 1-2x months as watch mode.
COMPATIBLE PRODUCT WITH WIRELESS AIR MANAGEMENT TRANSMITTER FROM RATIO (IN OPTION)
The iDive COLOR Tech+ is available in mult-colors. Make your choice !
- Dive Modes Air / Nitrox / Trimix / CCR / Gauge / Freedive
- User definable 10x Mixes
- Decompression model (Algorithm) Buhlmann ZHL-16 B and VPM-B
- Personal adjustment with Gradient factors and Critical Bubble Radius
- Real Time algorithm Yes
- Gas switch and Gas break Yes
- %O2 05% - 99% - He : 0% - 95%
- Max PO2 0.4 - 1.6
- CNS calculation Yes
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Selectable water type Yes (Salt or fresh )
- Deep Stop Yes
- Safety Stop Yes (with user settable depth)
- Alarms Visual and Acoustic
- Dive Planner NDL
- Yes (3D, 1° of resolution, +/- 1° of accuracy, up to 85° tilt compensated)
- Pedometer sensor Yes
- Outdoor functions
- 3D Compass, Altimeter, Barometer,
- Stopwatch, temperature, Weather forecast, and more
- Installable Apps
- Sleep mode, Fitness, Magnetometer,
- Pitch&Roll, Moon phases, Mix Analyser
- Compatible with Oxygen Analyser Yes
- Saphirre glass
- Polymer case
- Battery lifetime per charge up to 2 months (USB rechargeable) as watch and around 20h in diving
- Log of 150h of dives
- Display 40mm, 240x240 pixel, 100% matrix
- View Angle 150°
- Backlight Automatic and manual
- Weight 80 gr (4,9 oz)
- Max Depth 220 mt / 720ft
- PC / Mac Interface + User Updatable Yes (for free)
- DAN DL7 protocol 100% compatible