Reference: FANTASEA-PACKG7X II
Fantasea FG7X-II vacuum scuba housing package + Canon G7X MK II. Includes the 60m waterproof housing + Canon G7x MARK II + a 16GB SD card class 10 + vacuum pump.
Reference: IKELITE-IKE 4060.35
Flash pack Ikelite DS160 Ni-MH with aluminum arm Ikelite + single cord and charger. A very powerful TTL flash with a built-in pilot lamp
PARALENZ VAQUITA 4K underwater video camera
Underwater camera 4K PARALENZ VAQUITA waterproof to 350m. The first camera designed for divers. Integrated screen, 12Mp - 4K 60fps - 1080p 240fps sensor.
Order your camera today. We will send you a "gift box" (see photo) to offer under the Christmas tree. The Vaquita camera will be delivered in January.
- Security guarantees: 100% secured website
- Delivery policy: free shipping from 79 € TTC for France
- Returns policy: 15 days from the date of receipt
PARALENZ VAQUITA Underwater 4K video camera
Paralenz launches its new 4K dive camera PARALENZ VAQUITA which succeeds the PARALENZ+.
The product is currently in pre-order as it will only be available on September 1st 2020.
The PARALENZ VAQUITA is the most advanced 4K waterproof diving camera on the market today.
It has been designed by divers for divers and benefits from all the technological advances available to date and useful for the diver.
WHY CHOOSE THE PARALENZ VAQUITA?
Here are the main elements that make the PARALENZ VAQUITA camera the best camera on the market for divers :
- Waterproofing: by construction, the PARALENZ VAQUITA camera is waterproof to a depth of 350m: no more external housing required.
- The further improved DCC (Digital Color Correction) function makes the PARALENZ VAQUITA the first camera in the world with an integrated depth-adaptive red filter.
- A new generation SONY IMX577 sensor that allows you to make videos at 4K 60fps or 1080p 240fps. 12MP sensor and RAW files
- New OLED screen to directly view what you are filming
- Recording dive profile, depth and temperature data
- Built-in EIS 4K 30fps stabilizer
- Application "OCEAN BASE". Allows you to easily retrieve your movies, store them on Ocean Base and share them.
WHAT DOES THE NAME VAQUITA MEAN?
VAQUITA is the name of the smallest marine mammal, considered Critically Endangered by the IUCN. Its population is estimated at a maximum of 19 specimens.
Its population has decreased by 98% since 2011 and this species is likely to become extinct in the next two years.
PARALENZ wished, through the name VAQUITA, to raise awareness of human behaviour on ecosystems.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS PARALENZ VAQUITA :
- Watertightness : 350m / 1150ft / 36ATM
- Video output : 4K-60fps / 1080p - 100fps / 720p - 200fps
- Sensor resolution: 12MP RAW + JPEG
- White Balance: Normal + DCC (Digital Color Correction) : No more red filter
- Battery: Li-Po - 2000mAh
- Smartphone application: ANDROID and IPHONE View, share, set up
- Can be used with gloves: YES
- Shock resistant: YES
- Lens: FOV (1/1.8") D135° H110° V57° V57°
- Weight: 240g (100g in water)
- Dimensions in mm: 128 x 40 x 43
- Materials: High-strength military aluminium 6061
- Audio recording: YES - Internal microphone
- Connection: USB-C
- Memory: up to 64GB Micro SD class U3 or V30 (not included)
- Mounting: Mounting on a clip fixture with 1/4-20 thread included and strap
- Recording the dive profile
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth, USB
- Control screen: Taile 0.95" OLED full color
- Operating range: -10°C to +40°C / 14°F to 104°F
- Sensors: Pressure/Temperature/GPS/Gyroscope/Acccelerometer/Conductivity
- Wifi : 2.4GHz
- Stabilisation: EIS 4K 30fps
- Connection: easy and improved pairing with the application
- Microprocessor: Amberella H2s65
- Sensor: SONY IMX577
- Video transfer rate: 100Mbps
- Fixing: by T-rails with the proposed accessories.
- Additional housing required: NO
- Sensors: Pressure and temperature.
CAMERA APPLICATION "OCEAN BASE" :
The compatible application for iPhone and Android OCEAN BASE allows the user to :
- View your dive profile and find out when and how deep you filmed.
- To record your dives, comment on them
- To have statistical information about the dive: time, depth, temperature....
- To set up the camera
- Share easily on social networks
- Finally, each diver is an actor in the preservation of the oceans because the database can be used by scientific communities in the study of ecosystems.
Package content :
- 1x Vaquita camera
- 1x standard mounting SPORT camera type
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x storage pouch
- 1x set of spare o'rings
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
Carte mémoire MicroSDXC Extreme 64GB pour camera sous-marine PARALENZ. Vendue avec adaptateur MicroSD vers SD. SanDisk ou Kingston