Surface marker open OMS pink 1m long with valve
Surface marking buoy OMS pink 1m (3.3ft)
Surface marker OMS open pink (duckbill) and inflator version SLIM, made of cordura (nylon coated polyurethane), 1 m long.
Sealed by a weld over the entire length, reinforced by a sewn strip.
Belt stitched at the bottom with ring D to hook the wire or the reel ... Its velcro system allows to keep the parachute wrapped when it is not used.
Inflation via the 2nd stage regulator via the lower end of the parachute (duck spout) or the mouth (or Direct System) via the DS inflator connection.
A manual bleed in the bottom of the parachute also serves as a safety valve.
- Type of parachute: open with leaded duckbill
- Material: cordura
- Length: 3.3 ft (1 m)
- Ring D stainless steel to secure on a line of life
- Overpressure valve with manual bleed pull
- DS Inflator with Brass Screw Locking Ring
- High visibility reflective tape
- Integrated high-speed door system
OMS P/N 24218013